Tuesday, 30 August 2011
Aug, 30, 2011
I have not been posting every day like I had planned. Things come up in life sometimes that make it hard to accomplish goals, but I realize that it is important to keep going even when I fall down, or have taken a detour. The detour and the fall may have cost me some time and made it harder to get back on my feet but once I am on my feet again the journey is much easier. Sometimes I just want to give up, and it seems easier at the time to do so, but in reality it hurts more and life becomes more unendurable. Living without hope is an awful way to live. Living without God feels horrible. I am so grateful for the Saviour in my life and the hope that I can have in him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment